These luscious little treats will surely make your day extra special! These heavenly pecans are the best to serve as an appetizer or dessert. You can also serve these pecans with your favourite cup of coffee. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Make sure not to eat them all in one sitting! By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Alexa, for this awesome recipe. I never would have tasted the best treats if it weren’t for you! So, here you go, friends! The best decision you will ever make today is these Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Pecans! By the way, as perfect as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb pecans (and/or almonds)
1 c sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 Egg white
1/2 teaspoon salt (or your preference)
2 teaspoons water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 125 degrees C or 250 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
3. In a large resealable bag, add the cinnamon, salt, and sugar. Shake the bag until well mixed.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the egg white, water, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
5. Add the pecans and stir until well combined.
6. Transfer the mixture into the resealable bag. Seal and shake the bag until well combined.
7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour. Make sure to stir every 15 minutes during the baking time.
9. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!