Prep Time: 30 mins | Yield: 1 Dozen
These heavenly treats will surely make your day extra special! This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make this all the time! Oh, man, you should have seen her worked around the kitchen. She was a wizard! I am so grateful to her for a lot of things and this one is just one of them! As perfect as this recipe is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups graham crackers, crushed
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons peanut butter
1. Line with paper liners the muffin tins, then apply cooking spray on it.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the graham crackers, butter, 1 cup of peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar. Beat until well mixed.
3. Fill each muffin tin with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture, then press it gently on the bottom.
4. In a microwavable bowl, add 4 tablespoons of butter and the chocolate chips. Place the bowl inside the microwave and heat until melted completely. Stir until well blended.
5. Spoon the mixture over the muffin tin and spread it evenly.
6. Place them inside the fridge to chill for a few hours.
7. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!