Prep Time: 30 mins | Yield: 1 Dozen
A big thanks to my dear friend, Annie, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave this one a try because I never would have tasted how delicious these little treats are! Although, I made some adjustments. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect and modified as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients to it if you prefer. I am certain that you can a lot to take this recipe to the next level! What are you waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Invite your friends over and surprise them with these Homemade Peanut Butter Cups! Prepare to have a copy of this recipe because I know that they would want to get a hold of it once they take a bite of these heavenly treats! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups graham crackers, crushed
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons peanut butter
1. Line with paper liners the muffin tins, then apply cooking spray on them.
2. In a mixing bowl, add graham crackers, butter, 1 cup of peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar. Beat until well combined.
3. Fill each muffin with 1 1/2 tablespoons, then press.
4. In a heat-proof bowl, add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter and chocolate chips. Place the bowl inside the microwave and heat until the mixture is melted completely. Stir until well blended.
5. Top each muffin with the mixture.
6. Place them inside the fridge for a couple of hours or until they become hard.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!