Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Honey Balsamic Chicken, anyone? Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! This recipe I am sharing with you today is one of my favourites! It is very easy to make and super delicious! In just about 30 minutes, you will have the perfect meal today! Don’t forget about the luscious glaze that comes with it. Surprise your loved ones with this spectacular dish. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pound chicken breasts
½ c balsamic vinegar good quality
¼ c chicken broth regular sodium
2 tablespoons honey
2 cloves garlic crushed
½ teaspoon salt to taste
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon rosemary fresh, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Use a meat mallet to pound each chicken breast into 1-inch thick.
2. Slice each into small pieces.
3. Add broth, vinegar, garlic, honey, rosemary, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
4. Set aside 1/2 cup of the marinade. Add the rest inside a resealable bag.
5. Add the chicken slices inside the bag with the marinade and shake the bag until well coated. Allow them to marinate for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Place a large cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the chicken slices and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until they turn golden brown.
9. Place a small saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
10. Add the reserved marinade and allow it to boil.
11. Turn the heat down to low, then simmer for about 10 minutes or until it reduces its volume and becomes thick.
12. Serve the chicken slices with the glaze. Enjoy!
Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 63 | Fat 7g 11% | Saturated Fat 1g 6% | Cholesterol 73mg 24% | Sodium 433mg 19% | Potassium 479mg 14% | Carbohydrates 13g 4% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 11g 12% | Protein 25g 50% | Vitamin A 73IU 1% | Vitamin C 4mg 5% | Calcium 33mg 3% | Iron 1mg 6%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!