Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Oh, man, this awesome dish is not only delicious but very easy to cook as well! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just need to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Have the most beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
For the Spice Mix
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp season salt
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp chilli powder
For the Honey BBQ Sauce
1 cup BBQ sauce (I used the original recipe)
1/2 c honey
2 tbsp hot sauce (I use Frank’s original)
3 tbsp apple juice or apple cider
4 lbs chicken wings, patted dry
2 tbsp cornstarch
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the spice mix. Stir until well mixed.
2. Arrange the chicken wings into a slow cooker, then sprinkle the spice mix on top. Toss until well combined.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the Honey BBQ Sauce. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken wings and toss until well combined.
5. Cover the slow cooker and cook the chicken wings for about 2 hours in a high setting or 4 hours in a low setting.
6. add cornstarch and water mixture, then stir until well mixed. Allow the sauce to become thick.
7. Line foil on a baking sheet.
8. Arrange the chicken wings onto the prepared baking sheet, then place them inside the oven and broil for a few minutes until crispy.
9. Put the crispy chicken wings back in the pot and toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 420kcal (21%) | Carbohydrates: 37g (12%) | Protein: 23g (46%) | Fat: 19g (29%) | Saturated Fat: 5g (31%) | Cholesterol: 94mg (31%) | Sodium: 1130mg (49%) | Potassium: 319mg (9%) | Sugar: 31g (34%) | Vitamin A: 455IU (9%) | Vitamin C: 3.7mg (4%) | Calcium: 30mg (3%) | Iron: 1.6mg (9%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!