Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then you came to the right page! This Honey Garlic Chicken is the best thing you will ever eat today! Serve it over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
8 chicken thighs – (skinless and boneless)
2 tablespoons cornflour – (cornstarch)
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
4 cloves minced garlic
⅓ c (110g) honey
⅓ c (80ml) chicken stock
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
1. In a mixing bowl, add the chicken thighs, cornflour, salt, and pepper. Toss until the chicken thighs are well coated.
2. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken thighs and sear each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
5. Add butter and allow it to melt. Reduce the heat to medium.
6. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
7. In a mixing bowl, add the stock, honey, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Stir until well blended.
8. Pour the sauce into the pan and stir until just mixed.
9. Adjust the heat to medium-high and allow the mixture to boil.
10. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the texture becomes thick and the chicken thighs are cooked.
11. Remove from the heat, then garnish with chilli flakes and freshly chopped parsley.
12. Serve over rice and enjoy!
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 804mg | Potassium: 611mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!