Prep Time: 4 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 12 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Honey Garlic Chicken is by far the best recipe I have ever tried in a long time! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Serve this over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce on top! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
500g / 1 pound chicken breast, boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
Salt and pepper
1/4 c (60g) flour (Note 1)
3.5 tablespoons (50g) unsalted butter (or 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1.5 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
1 tablespoon soy sauce, light or all-purpose (Note 2)
1/3 c (90g) honey (or maple syrup)
1. Slice the chicken breasts into two.
2. Season each with salt and pepper.
3. Put the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the chicken breasts into the flour and toss until well coated.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
6. Reduce the heat to medium-high, then add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
7. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, and honey. Stir until well mixed. Allow the sauce to simmer for a minute or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
8. Put the chicken back to the skillet and toss until well coated with the sauce.
9. Add more water if the texture of the sauce becomes too thick.
10. Remove the skillet from the heat.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 166g | Calories: 323cal (16%) | Carbohydrates: 23g (8%) | Protein: 28g (56%) | Fat: 13g (20%) | Saturated Fat: 7g (44%) | Cholesterol: 107mg (36%) | Sodium: 400mg (17%) | Potassium: 486mg (14%) | Sugar: 21g (23%) | Vitamin A: 350IU (7%) | Vitamin C: 2mg (2%) | Calcium: 12mg (1%) | Iron: 1mg (6%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!