Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
This delicious dish will surely make your day extra special! I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious dish! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! This Honey Garlic Shrimp is just too perfect not to share with you, friends! Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
¼ tsp crushed chilli flakes (optional)
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced (about 1 tbsp)
¾ lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 tbsp olive oil
salt, to taste
ground black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp sliced green onion (optional garnish)
cooked brown rice (to serve)
broccoli or other veggies (to serve)
1. In a mixing bowl, add the soy sauce, honey, chilli flakes, garlic, and ginger. Stir until well combined.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, add the shrimp and drizzle olive oil on top.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper, then toss until the shrimps are well coated.
4. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add the shrimps and cook each side for 2 minutes.
6. Add the sauce mixture and stir until well combined.
7. Remove them from the pan and transfer them to a serving plate.
8. Serve over rice or vegetables. Enjoy!
For an extra kick, add chilli powder. I have tried it several times already and it takes this dish to the next level!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!