Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
You will surely love this delicious Honey Mustard Chicken! Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into this juicy chicken, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts 4 oz each
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground mustard seed
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil divided
1/4 c honey
3 tablespoons chicken stock
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon sriracha sauce or to taste
a small handful of fresh thyme to garnish
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the spices. Stir until well blended.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with spices.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the mustard sauce. Stir until well mixed.
4. Place a non-stick pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken breasts and sear each side for about 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
8. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet and transfer them into a heat-proof baking dish.
9. Pour the mustard sauce over the chicken breasts and spread it evenly.
10. Place the baking inside the preheated oven and cook the chicken for about 25 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow the chicken to cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then put them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days or 3 months inside the freezer.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 592mg | Potassium: 464mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 364IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!