These heavenly treats will surely satisfy all your cravings today! These Hot Turkey and Cheese Party Rolls are simply the best! I am so excited to share this with you today. Oh, man, I am very certain that you and your loved ones are going to love them! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just need to follow them step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more to it to make it even complete! Have a spectacular day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
12 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
12-16 Slices of Turkey (Deli Sliced)
1 Stick of Butter Melted (½ c)
1 8 ounces Tube of Crescent Roll Dough
1 teaspoon Poppy Seed
2 tablespoons Chopped Parsley
¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Unroll the crescent dough, then divide them into 4 equal rectangles.
2. Press the rectangles together to cream a diagonal seam.
3. Fill each rectangle with cheese and 3 turkey slices. Roll and seal.
4. Cut each of the rolls into 3 slices to make 12 rolls in total.
5. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
6. Arrange the rolls into the prepared baking dish.
7. Add garlic powder, butter, and parsley into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
8. Brush each roll with the mixture, then sprinkle poppy seed on top.
9. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake the rolls for about 15 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!