Enjoy this Creamy Chicken Bake in the comfort of your home! You can serve this pretty much any time of the day! A must-try recipe that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy!
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon chives, chopped
1 can (8 ounces) mushrooms (stems and pieces), drained
4 chicken breasts, large
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ teaspoon paprika
1 c sour cream
1 can (10 ¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
½ c water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken breasts, then rub each until well coated.
4. Lay the chicken breasts in the prepared baking pan and arrange them in a single layer.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, add sour cream, cream of chicken soup, onion powder, cream of mushroom soup, chives, mushrooms, and water. Stir until well blended.
6. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken breasts and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle paprika over the mixture.
8. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 1 hour or until done. You check by inserting an instant-read thermometer. If the temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees F, they are good to go!
9. Remove the chicken bake from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
If you prefer a thicker sauce, do not add water.
Feel free to use canned mushrooms instead of fresh ones.
You can add your preferred herbs like parsley instead of chives.
You can use a different size of baking dish. Just make sure that the chicken breasts would fit in it.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!