Hello, friends! I hope you are all doing well today. This recipe I am sharing with you today is one of the easiest recipes I have ever tried in my life! This has been a part of my family since I was little. Now, it is time for me to share it with my friends as well. Yeah, that includes you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am 100 per cent sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! What I love the most is serving this white gravy over fried pork chops. Oh, man, you have got to give it a try! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to start prepping. Lunch or dinner will be awesome again with this spectacular gravy recipe! Lastly, I would like to thank my Aunt, Natasha, for this recipe. You left me with a very special thing. Have the most wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons flour
2 c milk
1. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add butter and flour.
2. Turn the heat to medium. Whisk and cook for a few minutes until the butter is melted completely.
3. Add milk and whisk until well blended. Bring the mixture to a boil. Make sure to stir continuously until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well mixed.
5. Serve hot with biscuits. Enjoy!
You can serve this gravy with any type of meat or mashed potatoes. Pork chops and chicken are the best to go with this gravy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!