Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Okay, I know that we all have the best scrambled egg recipe, right? Well, this recipe I am sharing with you today will surely blow your minds out with how delicious the outcome is! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Breakfast will surely be great again if you try this recipe now! All you need are this very basic set of ingredients and you are good to go! Make sure to follow the directions step by step for they will guide you to perfection! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. In just about 10 minutes, you will have the best scrambled eggs ever! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this even better! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 c milk
2 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste
1. Crack the eggs, then put them into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until creamy.
2. Add milk and whisk again until well blended.
3. Place a nonstick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
4. Add butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the egg mixture and spread it evenly. Let it sit for a minute.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the shredded cheese, minced herbs, cooked mushrooms, and chopped tomato on top.
8. Scrape the bottom to the middle. Cook the eggs until everything is cooked.
9. Remove from the pan onto a clean serving plate.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!