Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
If you have time to spare before lunch or dinner, then you have got to try this recipe! It may take you 6 hours to cook, but it is worth it! You will be surprised by how a simple recipe could make your day very special! Feel free to modify this recipe according to your preference. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Enjoy!
For the rub:
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp cumin
For the pork:
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/4 of a sweet onion, diced
2 1/2 lbs. of pork tenderloin
1. Add cumin, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, chili powder, pepper, and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Discard the excess skin of the pork.
3. Lay the pork onto a chopping board.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the pork, then rub it until well coated.
5. Lay the pork in a slow cooker.
6. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook the pork for about 4 to 6 hours on a low setting or 2 to 3 hours on a high setting.
7. Serve and enjoy!
You can shred or slice the pork tenderloin according to your preference.
I like to serve it with rice.
This is optional, but if you want, you can sear the pork before adding it to the slow cooker.
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the pork tenderloin and sear each side for a few minutes until brown. Transfer into the slow cooker.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!