Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Hunan Chicken is my newly discovered recipe. I am so happy right now because I get to share it with you as well! Enjoy a complete meal in the comfort of your home! Try this recipe today, and prepare to fall in love with every bite. Serve it with rice and you have yourself a meal to remember. Enjoy!
1 tbsp ginger minced
1 green zucchini cut into half-moon shapes
4 oz. of mushrooms sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic minced
1 lb. chicken breasts shaved thinly
1 can of bamboo shoots drained
1 tbsp cornstarch
3 c broccoli florets
1/4 c canola oil
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 c chicken broth
1 tbsp Sambal Oelek chili paste
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp cornstarch
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1. In a large resealable bag, add cornstarch and chicken. Shake the bag until the chicken breasts are well coated with cornstarch.
2. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add canola oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken breasts and cook all sides for 3 minutes.
5. Add all the ingredients for the sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
6. Transfer the chicken breasts onto a clean plate.
7. In the empty pan, add ginger, garlic, broccoli, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and zucchini. Sauté for about 2 minutes or until aromatic and soft.
8. Add the sauce and stir until well blended.
9. Put the chicken breasts back into the pan, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
10. Serve right away and enjoy!
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 786mg | Potassium: 967mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 75.7mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!