Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Additional Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 72 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe, then, you have got to give this one a try! I can’t believe how easy it is to make such delicious cookies! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 c brown sugar
1 c butter, softened
⅔ c pumpkin puree
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 ½ c all-purpose flour
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 ½ tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp allspice
¼ tsp salt
2 c confectioners’ sugar
¼ c milk
3 tbsp light corn syrup
4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until well blended.
3. Add egg, pumpkin, and 2 tbsp of vanilla extract. Beat again until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, add nutmeg, flour, 2 tbsp of cinnamon, baking powder, cloves, allspice, ginger, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
5. Transfer the flour mixture into the bowl with the pumpkin mixture. Stir until well mixed.
6. Transfer the pumpkin dough into a cookie press.
7. Arrange the cookies onto baking sheets. Make sure to leave a space between each cookie.
8. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 8 minutes or until brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool at room temperature.
10. In a mixing bowl, add milk, confectioners’ sugar, 2 tsp of vanilla extract, and 4 tsp of cinnamon. Whisk until well combined.
11. Dip each cookie into the icing and shake off any excess.
12. Arrange them onto a waxed paper and allow the icing to dry up.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 72.6 | Protein: 0.8g 2% | Carbohydrates: 11.4g 4% | Dietary Fiber: 0.4g 2% | Sugars: 5.8g | Fat: 2.7g 4% | Saturated Fat: 1.7g 8% | Cholesterol: 9.4mg 3% | Vitamin A Iu: 438IU 9% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.5mg 4% | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Folate: 12mcg 3% | Calcium: 13mg 1% | Iron: 0.4mg 2% | Magnesium: 2.7mg 1% | Potassium: 20mg 1% | Sodium: 41.2mg 2% | Calories From Fat: 24.6
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!