Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love how easy and simple this recipe is! All you need are three ingredients, and that’s it! These Baked Potatoes are ready in just about 35 minutes. How awesome is that? I have listed all the simple steps so you just have to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Serve these potatoes with sour cream, and you have yourself a meal to remember! If you want, you can modify this recipe to your liking. I highly recommend you do it! By the way, make sure to add a few minutes to the cooking time if the potatoes are big. Okay, that’s it! It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. Have a great one, friends. Enjoy!
4 medium potatoes
1 c of water
optional: cooking spray and sea salt for sprinkling
1. Poke small holes all over each potato with a fork. I poked each about 6 times.
2. Put the trivet in the Instant Pot, then add 1 cup of water.
3. Arrange the potatoes over the trivet.
4. Cover and seal the Instant Pot.
5. Cook for about 15 minutes on high pressure or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
6. Apply cooking spray on a baking sheet.
7. Transfer the potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle oil over and season with salt to taste.
8. Place potatoes inside the oven and broil for 3 minutes or until the skin turns brown and becomes crispy.
9. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
If the potatoes are big, make sure to add a few minutes to the cooking time.
Calories 147 | Total Fat 0.2g 0% | Cholesterol 0mg 0% | Sodium 36.4mg 2% | Total Carbohydrate 33.5g 12% | Sugars 2.4g | Protein 3.6g 7% | Vitamin A0% | Vitamin C
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!