Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love Instant Pot recipes including this one! Bacon, potatoes, and green beans in one dish. It’s simply the best! A complete meal that everyone is going to love. Prepare to be amazed in about 25 minutes! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. Enjoy!
1 tbsp Butter
2 lbs. Haricot Verts Fresh, trimmed (or Green Beans)
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Red Onion, chopped
3/4 c Chicken Broth
8 Slices of Bacon, chopped
6-8 Potatoes, Small Yukon Gold, halved
Fresh Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. On your Instant Pot, press the “Sauté” button and preheat for about 20 minutes.
2. Add the bacon into the Instant Pot, then cook for a few minutes until crispy. Transfer the crispy bacon onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain excess fat.
3. In the same Instant Pot with the bacon grease, add garlic and onion. Sauté for a few minutes until aromatic and translucent.
4. Add the potatoes, then cook each side for a few minutes until golden brown. Add a bit of olive oil if necessary.
5. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the green beans, then stir until well mixed.
7. Pour in the chicken broth, then stir until well blended. Press the “Manual” button and cook everything for about 6 minutes on a high setting.
8. Do a natural release, then remove the cover.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
10. Put the crispy bacon back into the Instant Pot, then stir until well mixed.
11. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
12. Serve right away. Enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 to 4 days.
Calories 192 | Calories from Fat 126 | Fat 14g22% | Saturated Fat 5g31% | Cholesterol 24mg8% | Sodium 328mg14% | Potassium 414mg12% | Carbohydrates 12g4% | Fiber 4g17% | Sugar 5g6% | Protein 7g14% Vitamin A 1112IU22% Vitamin C 21mg25% Calcium 60mg6% Iron 2mg11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!