Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Additional Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Oh, my! A big thanks to my cousin, April, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave this a try because I never would have tasted perfection if it weren’t for you! What I love about this is that it is a complete meal! You can just eat this as is and you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a great day, everyone, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 medium onion chopped
2 sticks celery chopped
1 lb extra-lean (95% lean) ground beef
3 cloves garlic minced
2 heaping tablespoons tomato paste
1 (28 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes with juices
4 c beef broth
2 large Russet potatoes diced
1 dash Italian seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In an Instant Pot, add olive oil, celery, and onion.
2. Press the “Saute” button and cook the veggies for about 4 minutes or until soft.
3. Add the garlic and beef. Cook until brown and aromatic.
4. Add the tomato paste and stir until well blended.
5. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, Italian seasoning, and potatoes. Stir until well mixed.
6. Cover the pot and press the “Manual” button, then cook for about 8 minutes on a high setting.
7. Do a quick release, then sprinkle salt and pepper if needed.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
You can cook this over the stove. The same directions apply.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 854mg | Potassium: 1164mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!