Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This will be the 100th time that I cooked this spectacular dish! In just about 30 minutes, this Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is ready to be devoured! I have listed all the very basic ingredients and easy directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! Anyway, have a great day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 c honey
1/3 c soy sauce
1/3 c onion, diced
1/4 c ketchup
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 c water
Sesame seeds & green onion for topping
Rice for serving
1. Arrange the chicken breasts in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken.
3. Add soy sauce, honey, ketchup, oil, garlic, and onion in a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
4. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken breasts.
5. Cover the Instant Pot and cook for about 15 minutes on a high setting.
6. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot onto a clean plate.
7. Mix 1/4 cup of water and 3 tsp of cornstarch. Pour the mixture into the pot with the sauce. Stir until well blended.
8. Press the “Saute” button on the pot and cook the sauce for about 5 minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
9. Slice the chicken into small cuts, then put them back into the pot. Toss until well coated with the sauce.
10. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
11. Serve hot over rice and enjoy!
Calories: 246kcal (12%) | Carbohydrates: 28g (9%) | Protein: 13g (26%) | Fat: 6g (9%) | Saturated Fat: 4g (20%) | Cholesterol: 36mg (12%) | Sodium: 877mg (37%) | Potassium: 290mg (8%) | Sugar: 25g (28%) | Vitamin A: 70IU (1%) | Vitamin C: 1.8mg (2%) | Calcium: 11mg (1%) | Iron: 0.7mg (4%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!