Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart! This Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken is my ultimate comfort food! I learned how to cook this recipe a couple of years ago. Now, allow me to share it with you as well! With this very simple set of ingredients, you can have the best lunch or dinner ever! Serve it over rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a spectacular day, everyone! Don’t forget to smile today, okay? Enjoy!
1 lb (450g) baby potatoes, sliced in halves
3 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1–2-inch pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
¼ c honey
½ c water
3 tbsp stone-ground mustard/whole grain mustard NOT ground mustard powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp oil, olive or vegetable
1. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken thighs, then rub each until well coated.
4. Add the chicken thighs into the pot, then sear each side for a few minutes until they turn brown.
5. Pour in water and scrape the bottom of the pot to get the browned bits.
6. Turn off the “Sauté”, then add honey, mustard, carrots, potatoes, and garlic. Stir until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover the pot, then press the “Pressure Cook” button. Cook everything for about 8 minutes.
8. Do a quick release.
9. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Cooking time will depend on the size of the chicken thighs you are using.
Make sure to sear the chicken for the best result!
Calories: 258 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 677mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 5120IU | Vitamin C: 10.7mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 3.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!