Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 mins | Total Time: 14 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
You only need four main ingredients for this recipe! Cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot, this Orange Chicken is total comfort food! Serve it over rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Try this recipe now, and surprise everyone with this luscious dish. Enjoy!
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch at the end to thicken the sauce when the chicken is done
2 cups barbecue sauce – do not use honey style as there is too much sugar and may display a burning message
1/4 cup orange marmalade
2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, bite-size pieces, can double the recipe if you want 4 breasts
1/4 cup water or chicken broth
chives or green onion to garnish
1/2 onion, cut into large pieces – optional
1. Slice the chicken breasts into cubes, then add them to the Instant Pot.
2. Add the onion, chicken broth, soy sauce, and BBQ sauce over the chicken pieces. Stir everything until well mixed. Make sure that the chicken pieces are well coated with the sauce.
3. Close the Instant Pot, then press the “Pressure Cook” button and cook the chicken for about 4 minutes on a high setting.
4. Do a quick release once you hear the beep sound.
5. Press the “Sauté” button.
6. In a mixing bowl, add a bit of BBQ sauce and cornstarch. Stir until well blended.
7. Pour the mixture into the Instant Pot, then stir until well blended.
8. Add the marmalade, then stir again until well blended. Simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Serve right away over rice. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to spoon the delicious sauce over each serving.
Garnish each serving with your favorite herbs.
Fat 3g 5% | Cholesterol 72mg 24% | Sodium 2366mg 103% | Potassium 788mg 23% | Carbohydrates 74g 25% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugars 60g 67% | Protein 26g 52% | Vitamin A 355IU 7% | Vitamin C 3.7mg 4% | Calcium 63mg 6% | Iron 1.7mg 9%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!