Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 9 mins | Pressure Cook: 15 mins | Total Time: 29 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Easy, delicious, and hassle-free! This delicious dish is ready to be devoured in just 30 minutes! Oh, man, you have got to give this a try! Just follow these steps, and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Serve this with toasted bread, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a wonderful day, friends, and don’t forget to share this with your peers. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
2 c water
1 c beef broth
1 (24 ounces) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1-pound Italian style frozen meatballs
8 ounces spaghetti noodles (½ box) (broken in half)
1. Lay the frozen meatballs into a 6-quart Instant Pot and arrange them in a single layer to the bottom.
2. Add the broken spaghetti noodles over the meatballs to cover.
3. Add broth and water on top of the pasta. Make sure not to stir.
4. Press the “Pressure Cook” button and cook for about 9 minutes.
5. Do a quick release, then remove the cover.
6. Stir everything until well blended.
7. Let it rest for a few minutes without the lid. Stir from time to time until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Break the noodles if they stick together.
Feel free to add cheese. I highly recommend you add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later!
Calories: 554 kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1188mg | Potassium: 1047mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!