Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
All you need are these basic ingredients, and you are good to go! These delicious treats never fail to put a smile on my face every time I eat them! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Every meal will be awesome again with these Instant Pot Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce! Try it now and enjoy!
15 ounces ricotta cheese
4 c mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided (about 1lb)
8 ounces conchiglie pasta/ jumbo pasta shells
1-pound lean ground beef
2 c water
24 ounces pasta sauce
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the seasonings and salt to taste.
For the Cheese Filling:
1. In a bowl, add 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg. Whisk until well blended.
2. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
3. Fill with filling each of the pasta shells.
4. Transfer the beef mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Pour 1/4 cup into the pan, then scrape the bottom to get the browned bits.
1. Place the pasta shells on top of the meat mixture.
2. Add the water and pasta on top of the pasta. Make sure not to stir.
3. Cover the pot, then press the “Pressure Cook” button and cook for about 8 minutes on a high setting.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, then stir until well blended. Allow the cheese to melt completely.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days or 3 months in the freezer.
Serving: 1serving Calories: 499 kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 1283mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1073IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 504mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!