Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
I am sure that you have not yet tried this recipe! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! This Instant Pot Swiss Steak is not only very delicious but it is also very easy to cook! All you need is an Instant Pot and these very basic ingredients. You will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! For a spicy version, just simply add chilli powder. I highly recommend you make it spicy! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
For the Steak:
2 lbs sirloin roast, sliced into 5 pieces
¼ c all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp oil
For the Sauce:
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 medium white onion, chopped
2 (16 ounces) cans of diced tomatoes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1. Season with salt and pepper on all sides of the meat.
2. Coat each meat with flour. Shake off any excess.
3. Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add 2 meat slices and cook each side until brown. Remove from the pot onto a clean plate.
6. Repeat the process to the rest of the meat.
7. Put all the meat slices back into the pot.
8. In a mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
9. Transfer the sauce into the pot.
10. Seal the pot, then press the “Stew” button and cook for about 30 minutes.
11. Do a natural release for about 10 minutes.
12. Remove everything from the pot onto a clean serving plate.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!