Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Pasta and chicken smothered in a delicious sauce, anyone? Me too! I’m putting this one on my best recipe list! I am so excited to share this with you today because I know that you are going to love it as well! You are so in for a treat!
For the chicken:
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
½ c flour
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
4 thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 2 thick ones, halved horizontally and paper towel dried)
12 ounces of spaghetti
White Wine, Parmesan Sauce:
2 small tomatoes, diced
½ c Parmesan cheese, shredded
2 scallions, chopped
1 small yellow onion (or use ½ onion) chopped
4 tbsp butter
1 c white wine
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 c heavy cream
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 tbsp flour
½ tsp salt more to taste
For the Chicken Breasts:
1. Horizontally slices the chicken into thin pieces. Use paper towels to pat them dry.
2. Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, flour, salt, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, then toss until well coated. Shake off any excess.
To Cook the Chicken:
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the chicken breasts, then cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate.
For the Sauce:
1. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
2. Add the minced garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and soft.
3. Add the tomatoes and scallions, then sauté until soft.
4. Add 1 tbsp of flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute to remove the raw taste.
5. Add the wine, salt, red pepper flakes, heavy cream, and Italian seasoning. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to simmer.
6. Add 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, then stir until well blended and smooth.
To Cook the Pasta:
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain.
1. Place the cooked pasta into the pan with the sauce, then toss until well coated. Simmer for about 2 minutes over low heat. Add more seasonings if needed. Make sure to taste first before adding anything.
2. Put the chicken back into the skillet over the noodles. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each serving.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 998 | Calories from Fat 432 | Fat 48g74% | Saturated Fat 25g156% | Trans Fat 1g | Cholesterol 192mg64% | Sodium 986mg43% | Potassium 935mg27% | Carbohydrates 86g29% | Fiber 5g21% | Sugar 5g6% | Protein 44g88% | Vitamin A 1992IU40% | Vitamin C 12mg15% | Calcium 264mg26% | Iron 4mg22%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!