Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe will always be my favourite, no doubt! I got this from my aunt, Meredith. This was the first dish that I learned, and I’m still in love with it to this day! Oh, man, you have got to give this spectacular recipe a try! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 package of sausage depends on how much you want to make
2-3 green peppers chopped
1 onion chopped in large chunks
1. Apply cooking spray to a baking pan.
2. Wash the peppers and rinse with water to remove dirt. Use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Slice the prepared peppers into thin strips.
4. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the pepper strips and sauté for about 5 minutes or until they become soft.
7. Add the onion and sauté until translucent.
8. Remove and transfer the sauteed veggies onto a clean plate.
9. In the same pan, add the sausage. Cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown.
10. Transfer the sausage to the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
11. Add the sauteed veggies into the same pan over the sausage. Stir everything until well combined.
12. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
13. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake everything for 10 minutes or more until done.
14. Remove from the oven and allow the dish to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!