Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Sausage, peppers, and onions in one dish, nothing could beat that! I like serving this dish with any pasta dish for parties or even potlucks! A must-try recipe that you will surely enjoy preparing! Try this recipe now, and I am sure you and your loved ones are going to love it!
1 onion chopped in large chunks
2-3 green peppers, chopped
1 package of sausage depends on how much you want to make
1. Rinse the peppers with running water to remove any dirt.
2. Slice the washed peppers into thin strips.
3. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the sliced peppers, then stir fry for about 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
7. Add onion, then sauté for a few minutes until translucent.
8. Transfer the stir-fried veggies onto a clean plate. Set aside.
9. In the same skillet, add the sausage and cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Use a spatula to break the sausage into small pieces.
10. Transfer the sausage into a baking pan.
11. Add the stir-fried veggies, then toss everything until well combined.
12. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven, then bake the sausage and veggies for about 10 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature before serving.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Feel free to use your preferred kind of sausage for this recipe.
You can mix red and green peppers for more color.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!