Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
The perfect side dish to go with pretty much anything is these Italian Sauteed Mushrooms! All you need are these simple ingredients and easy steps. Just follow them for they will guide you to perfection! This recipe has been part of our family since I was little. My grandma used to make this all the time. I am so grateful to her for giving me this recipe because now, I get to share it with you! This will only take 15 minutes of your precious time! It can yield up to six servings so everyone gets to have it! I don’t think there will be leftovers of these delicious mushrooms! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. Enjoy!
1 bell pepper, red, sliced
1 onion, diced
1 c Italian dressing
1 pound mushrooms, baby Bella, sliced
parsley for garnish
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 1 pound of mushroom slices, then stir and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Season with salt to taste.
3. Add onion slices, red pepper slices, and 1 cup of Italian seasoning. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
4. Turn the heat down to medium. Add more salt and pepper if necessary. Make sure to taste first before adding anything. Cook everything for another 3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle each serving on top with freshly chopped parsley to garnish.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 to 5 days.
You can marinade these mushrooms for almost 2 days. Try it and thank me later!
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 117 Fat 13g20% Saturated Fat 2g13% Polyunsaturated Fat 10g Sodium 661mg29% Carbohydrates 18g6% Fiber 3g13% Sugar 11g12% Protein 3g6%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!