Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before! Well, there is always a first for everything, right? I am so happy that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted how delicious these jalapeños are! In just about 40 minutes, you will surely have the best treats ever! Feel free to tweak the recipe a bit to your liking! Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. I know that they are going to love it! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
6 slices bacon
1 box JIFFY corn muffin mix
1 large Egg
1/2 cup sour cream
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup creamed corn, drained (optional)
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
2 tablespoons finely chopped chives, plus more for garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet.
3. Slice the jalapeños into two and remove the seeds.
4. Arrange the slices of jalapeños onto the lined baking sheet.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the bacon, then cook until greasy and brown.
7. Remove the bacon from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain excess grease.
8. Allow the bacon to cool, then slice it into small cuts.
9. In a mixing bowl, add egg, corn muffin mix, bacon grease, and sour cream. Stir until well mixed.
10. Sprinkle pepper and add the crushed corn, cheddar cheese, chives, and bacon slices. Stir until well combined.
11. Stuff each jalapeño with the batter.
12. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
13. Remove from the oven and sprinkle chives on top.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!