Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This incredible dish will surely make your day extra special! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Invite your friends over. I know that they are going to love it! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
½ lb bacon cooked and crumbled
2 pkg of cream cheese (8 oz each) softened
¼ c sour cream
¼ c mayo
½ tsp garlic powder
7 jalapenos seeded and chopped
1 c shredded cheddar divided
½ c shredded mozzarella
½ c freshly grated Parmesan
¼ c sliced green onions (about 2-3 sliced)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and mayonnaise into a large mixing bowl. Stir everything until well combined.
3. Set aside 1 tbsp of bacon for later use.
4. Add the remaining bacon into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Add mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, and 3/4 of the jalapenos. Stir until well combined.
6. Transfer the mixture into a heat-proof baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Sprinkle the reserved bacon, cheese, and jalapenos over.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days. They can last up to 3 months inside the freezer.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 812IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!