Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 18 mins | Total Time: 2 hrs | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
Just by looking at this amazing pie, you will surely have a concrete idea of how it would taste! This recipe is so worth all your time and effort. The combination of all the ingredients is so perfect. I can’t wait to make it again!
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 c Whipping Cream
1/3 c Sugar
6 tbsp Butter, Melted
2/3 c Lemon Juice
3 egg Yolks
A dash of salt
1 1/2 c Crushed Graham Crackers
3 c Sweetened Condensed Milk
Mint Leaves, Garnish
Lemon Wedges, Garnish
Lemon Zest, Garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Add 1/3 cup sugar and crushed Graham crackers into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
4. Add melted butter and stir until well incorporated.
5. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pie pan and spread it evenly.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 8 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, add egg yolks, salt, lemon juice, and milk into a mixing bowl. Beat for about 4 minutes on a medium speed.
8. Transfer the batter to the prepared crust and spread it evenly.
9. Put it back inside the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
11. Place the pie inside the fridge to chill for about an hour.
12. Add vanilla extract, whipping cream, and 2 tbsp sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended and smooth.
13. Pour the mixture over the pie and spread it evenly.
14. Add lemon wedges, lemon zest, and mint leaves on top.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!