This juicy Baked Chicken Breast recipe is topped with crispy panko-parmesan crumbs, a mouth-watering dinner that you will really enjoy.
BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
The secret behind the juiciness of these Baked Chicken Breasts is before baking the chicken it should be brined in saltwater, then seasoned, and then spread mayo on it. It’s then topped with panko breadcrumbs and shredded parmesan for a crunchy and juicy chicken dinner/lunch that tastes good, you will LOVE it!
This oven-baked chicken is a good dinner idea, what makes it special is the crunchiness of the panko breadcrumbs that we’ve stuck on the chicken breasts with the help of the mayo, instead of breading the whole chicken breast, we just bread the top, which makes it super easy. Then we top it with parmesan.
THE BEST WAY TO BRINE CHICKEN BREASTS
Chicken is great all-purpose meat, but it can dry out easily when you cook it. Keep your chicken from drying out by brining it first. In case you thought brining chicken is complicated, it is not. Brining chicken is super-easy, A good brine not only adds flavor to lean meats like chicken breasts but also helps keep them juicy no matter how you cook it. Plus, if you brine chicken in lukewarm water, it also helps bring the chicken to room temperature, which makes for more even cooking. This is how you do it :
1. Stir a quarter cup of salt into 6 cups of water.
2. Add your chicken and refrigerate for one to two hours.
3. Then remove the chicken from the water and pat dry with paper towels.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BAKE CHICKEN BREASTS?
Baking the chicken in the oven at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes should be enough. The cooking time varies depending on the thickness of the chicken, we recommend checking the internal temperature of the meat with a meat thermometer. if it reaches 165 degrees, it should be ready.
Protein: You can change the boneless chicken breasts for bone-in chicken breasts or pork. The cooking times will change, so it’s better to just keep an eye on it and check the temperature every now and then.
Spices: you can get creative with the spices to switch up the flavors. and add spices that you like with your chicken, you can add, for example, chili or onion powder Play around with the spice mixture to switch up the flavors.
JUICY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
- 4 6 oz Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Seasoned Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges for serving
- Stir a quarter cup of salt into 6 cups of water. (if using table salt, or sea salt, or Mortons, use half)
- Add your chicken and refrigerate for one to two hours.
- Remove the chicken from the water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven 425F degrees. Then spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with olive oil.
- combine 3/4 teaspoon salt, with spice, in a small bowl. Transfer the chicken to the basking dish then rub the spice mix over the chicken.
- Spread the mayo over the top of each chicken breast then add panko and Parmesan on top. Spray the top with olive oil spray.
- Bake until chicken breasts reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, 25-30 minutes.
- Slice lemon into wedges and serve with chicken.