Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Additional Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! This delicious carrot cake is just too perfect, and I know that you are going to love it! The best dessert you will ever serve today is just an hour away from getting achieved. Enjoy!
¼ c Coconut Flour
1 ¾ c Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 c Shredded Carrots
5 eggs Room Temperature
½ c Allulose to taste. We are not fans of overly sweet cake, but you can test the batter. Erythritol will not add any carbs or calories. GRANULATED
¼ c Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1 tsp salt
¾ c Olive Oil
¼ c Unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 tbsp Heavy Cream *add one tablespoon at a time until fluffy. See post.
8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ c Powdered Allulose * We used ¼ cup as we do not like overly sweet frosting. But you can use as much as you like.
½ c Butter, Softened
For the Cake:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper and apply cooking spray onto two 8-inch cake pans.
3. Add all the wet ingredients into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
4. In another mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Beat until well blended.
5. Transfer the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients. Beat until just incorporated.
6. Add the carrots, then stir until mixed.
7. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pans and spread it evenly.
8. Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the cakes from the oven and allow them to rest for 15 to 30 minutes at room temperature. Invert the cakes.
For the Frosting:
1. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and butter. Beat until well blended.
2. Add the sweetener, then stir until well blended as well.
3. Add the heavy cream and vanilla gradually and beat every addition until smooth.
4. Add some of the frostings over a cake, then top it with the other cake.
5. Add the rest of the frosting on top and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle coconut on top if you wish.
7. Place the cake in the fridge and allow it to chill for about an hour.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Serving: 1slice Calories: 418 kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 41g | Sodium: 364mg | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 5g | Fat Ratio per Serving: 88.28% | Protein Ratio per Serving: 7.66% | Carb Ratio per Serving: 4.78%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!