Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This dish reminds me of the best Filipino food, Chicken Adobo! Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into these juicy chicken thighs! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. For example, try adding chilli powder if you want a spicy version! Anyway, have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 4 lbs)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice (or lime juice)
5 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
6 cloves garlic (minced)
½ teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
2 teaspoons kosher salt (plus more to taste)
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Add the chicken thighs and toss until well coated.
3. Place it inside the fridge and allow the chicken to marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 225 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
5. Transfer the content of the bowl into a baking dish.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken thighs for about 30 minutes or until done.
7. Broil for another 3 minutes or until they turn brown.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the chicken thighs to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 956mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1.1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!