Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The sweet and spicy meat sauce made these Korean Beef Sloppy Joes awesome! A total crowd-pleaser, these delicious treats are a must-try! The best thing about this is that it is ready in under 30 minutes! Everyone won’t be able to resist these treats. I’m sure they are going to ask for the recipe after one bite and I don’t think there will be leftovers! Don’t forget to share this recipe with them. Enjoy!
2 tsp sesame oil
2 green onions, sliced thinly
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef, 85/15 fat content
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp sriracha
4 brioche rolls
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 c hoisin
1/2 c water
1/2 c ketchup
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook for about 5 minutes or until crumbly and brown. Use a wooden spatula to break the beef.
3. Add garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
4. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, hoisin, sriracha, and water. Stir until well blended.
5. Simmer the mixture for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
6. Toast the buns for a few minutes until done.
7. Top a bun with the meat mixture and green onions, then place another bun over. Repeat the process with the rest of the meat mixture and buns.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Mix mayonnaise and sriracha, then add it into the sauce if you want a spicy version.
Make sure to remove the meat from the heat while it still has a bit of sauce.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Calories: 688 kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 1437mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 5.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!