Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then this is the one for you! This Lazy Lasagna (Cheesy Baked Ravioli) is what you just might need today! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this incredible dish! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! By the way, a big thanks to my very good friend, Andrew, for recommending this awesome recipe. I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have a blessed day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 (24-ounce jar) pasta sauce
1 (25-ounce bag) frozen ravioli
1/3 c Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Pour 3/4 cup of the sauce into the prepared baking dish and spread it to the bottom.
4. Lay 1/2 of the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce and arrange them in a single layer.
5. Pour the rest of the sauce on top of the ravioli and spread it evenly.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers ending with cheese.
7. Cover everything with foil.
8. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
9. Remove the foil cover, then bake for another 15 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
11. Serve warm with salad, mixed veggies, or garlic bread. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!