Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love this Lemon Butter Chicken so much! A big thanks to my sister for recommending this recipe. I tweaked it a bit so feel free to do so as well. I have listed all the steps. Just follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 (5 ounces) chicken breasts*, pounded to an even 1/3-inch thickness
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/3 c all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced into 1 tablespoon pieces, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/2 c low-sodium chicken broth
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (optional)
1. Season with salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the flour and coat each well.
4. Place a 12-inch skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
5. Add 1 tbsp of butter and olive oil. Allow them to become hot.
6. Add the chicken breasts and sear each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add garlic and saute over medium heat until aromatic.
9. Add the chicken broth and scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the brown bits.
10. Add lemon juice and stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to simmer for 2 minutes.
11. Add the rest of the butter and lemon zest. Stir until melted and well blended.
12. Put the chicken breasts back to the skillet and toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
13. Remove from the heat and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 341 | Calories from Fat 171 | Fat 19g 29% | Saturated Fat 8g 50% | Cholesterol 121mg 40% | Sodium 176mg 8% | Potassium 572mg 16% | Carbohydrates 9g 3% | Protein 32g 64% | Vitamin A 515IU 10% | Vitamin C 8.3mg 10% | Calcium 10mg 1% | Iron 1.2mg 7%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!