Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Lemon Butter Chicken is my ultimate comfort food! Oh, man, you need this awesome recipe in your life. Just follow these simple steps for they will guide you to perfection. Enjoy!
3 cloves garlic, minced. or 1.5 tsp garlic paste
1 c heavy cream
3 tbsp salted butter divided
4 chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
1/2 c low sodium chicken broth
1/4 c fresh lemon juice
5 oz baby spinach one bag
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp kosher salt plus more to taste
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves plus more for garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the chicken thighs, salt, pepper, and lemon. Toss until the chicken thighs are well coated.
3. Place a medium skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
5. Add the chicken thighs and sear each side for 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate.
6. In the empty skillet, add 1 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. Add chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, thyme, and lemon juice. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
9. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for a few minutes.
10. Add the spinach and stir until just wilted completely.
11. Put the chicken thighs back into the skillet and spoon the delicious sauce over.
12. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
13. Remove from the oven and allow the Lemon Butter Chicken to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve right away over pasta, mashed potatoes, or rice. Enjoy!
Calories 603 | Calories from Fat 477 | Fat 53g 82% | Saturated Fat 26g 163% | Cholesterol 226mg 75% | Sodium 995mg 43% | Potassium 540mg 15% | Carbohydrates 6g 2% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 1g 1% | Protein 26g 52% | Vitamin A 4680IU 94% | Vitamin C 18mg 22% | Calcium 228mg 23% | Iron 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!