Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This Loaded Cauliflower Casserole will surely satisfy all your cravings today! Every bite of this is so perfect that you would want to eat it pretty much all the time! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this spectacular dish. Enjoy!
1/2 c sour cream
2 c block sharp shredded cheese, shredded
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
6 c fresh cauliflower florets approximately 2-3 heads
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 tsp salt
6 strips of crisp-cooked bacon, chopped
1 tsp onion powder
4 green onions, diced
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Brush with melted butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Apply cooking spray onto a baking sheet.
4. Arrange the bacon slices onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the bacon for about 20 minutes or until crispy.
6. Transfer the bacon onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
7. In a large strainer, add the cauliflower florets.
8. Place the strainer over a large pot with 2-inches of water.
9. Turn the heat to high and allow the water to boil. Steam the cauliflower for about 3 minutes.
10. Add the spices, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, bacon, cauliflower, and cheddar cheese into a large mixing bowl. Stir everything until well blended.
11. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
12. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Feel free to add more cheese if you wish.
13. Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
14. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
15. Serve warm and enjoy!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 368.2 kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.8g | Protein: 13.9g | Fat: 31.6g | Saturated Fat: 13.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.7g | Cholesterol: 57.1mg | Sodium: 836.9mg | Potassium: 409.8mg | Fiber: 2.9g | Sugar: 5.9g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 327mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!