Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
If you want the best dish to serve for today’s lunch or dinner, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! The rich cheesy taste of this Roasted Cauliflower will surely satisfy all your cravings! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
6 slices bacon, chopped
2 heads of cauliflower, leaves removed, broken/cut into small florets
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1/3 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 green onions, sliced thinly
1/3 c ranch dressing (see notes)
Additional salt, to taste
1. Place a medium skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the bacon and cook until greasy and crispy.
3. Remove the crispy bacon from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
5. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add the bacon grease from the skillet, cauliflower, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss until everything is well mixed.
7. Transfer the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Make sure to turn them over after 10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheddar cheese on top. Bake for another 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
10. Remove from the oven and spread the crumbled bacon and green onions on top.
11. Drizzle ranch dressing on top.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 287 | TOTAL FAT: 24g | SATURATED FAT: 8g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 14g | CHOLESTEROL: 35mg | SODIUM: 533mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 10g | FIBER: 5g | SUGAR: 5g | PROTEIN: 11g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!