Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 5 hrs | Total Time: 5 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandpa used to cook these delicious potatoes all the time! He was a very skilled chef, and I learned a lot from him! This is just one of the recipes he taught me. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
2 pounds baby potatoes, halved and quartered if large
3 cups shredded Cheddar
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
8 slices bacon, cooked
1/4 cup sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
1 tablespoon paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
Sour cream, drizzling
1. Line with foil a slow cooker, then apply cooking spray on it.
2. Add 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 garlic, 1 1/4 cups of cheese, 1/2 of the green onions, 1/3 of the cooked bacon, 1/2 paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss until well combined. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 5 hours on a high setting.
4. Add the rest of the bacon and cheese on top 20 minutes before the cooking time ends.
5. Sprinkle green onions on top and spread sour cream as well.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!