Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 5 hrs | Total Time: 5 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to cook this all the time. I was always a keen observer of her greatness. I am so grateful to her for this recipe because now, I get to share it with you as well! You are welcome! You can add more ingredients if you want. I know that you are more skilled than I am so this will be very easy for you! Anyway, I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe. Have a blessed day, everyone. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 pounds baby potatoes, halved and quartered if large
3 cups shredded Cheddar
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
8 slices bacon, cooked
1/4 cup sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
1 tablespoon paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
Sour cream, drizzling
1. Line with aluminium foil the bottom of a slow cooker and apply cooking spray on it.
2. Arrange 1/2 of the potatoes, 1 1/4 cups of the cheese, 1/2 of the garlic, 1/3 of the crispy bacon, 1/2 paprika, and 1/2 of the green onions over the foil.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
4. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook for about 5 hours on a high setting.
5. Twenty minutes before the cooking time ends, sprinkle the rest of the bacon cheese on top and cook until done.
6. Drizzle sour cream and sprinkle green onions on top.
7. Serve and enjoy!
These potatoes are best served with anything fried. I prefer fried chicken and pork chop.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!