Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
In just 15 minutes, this Low-Carb Easy to Make Egg Roll in a Bowl is ready to be devoured! I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day. Now, allow me to share it with you as well. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, this dish is keto-friendly. It has all the components of an egg roll without carbs! Yes, you read it right! What are you waiting for? This recipe only takes 15 minutes of your precious time. I promise you it is worth it. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
7 c Coleslaw mix
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon ginger
1/2 c green onions
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 lb. ground sausage
1. Put a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the sausage, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Make sure to crumble the sausage while cooking.
3. Add the ginger and garlic, then sauté for about a minute or until aromatic.
4. Add the soy sauce and coleslaw mix, then stir until well blended. Remove from the heat.
5. Sprinkle freshly chopped green onions on top to garnish.
6. Drizzle sweet and sour sauce on top if you wish.
7. Serve right away and enjoy!
Calories: 400 Net Carbs: 6 Net Carbs Per Serving
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!