Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
It only takes 30 minutes to make this delicious casserole! Enjoy the meaty and cheesy taste in each bite of it. Lunch or dinner will be awesome again, I’m telling you! All you need are these basic ingredients, and you are good to go!
1/4 c chicken bone broth
6 slices Provolone cheese (~4 ounces)
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
4 ounces Cream cheese
2 pounds of Ground beef
1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
1 large onion (cut in half, sliced into thin slices)
3 large Bell peppers (sliced into thin strips; I used red, yellow, and green)
2 teaspoons Sea salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook for about 8 minutes or until crumbly and brown. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the onions and bell peppers, then sauté for a few minutes until soft and translucent.
5. Add the chicken broth and cream cheese, then stir until well blended. Remove from the heat.
6. Move the mixture into an 8×11-inch stoneware baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Add slices of provolone cheese on top of the mixture.
8. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave at 350 degrees F.
Calories 689.7 | Fat 48.9g | Protein 52.5g | Total Carbs 9.7g | Net Carbs 7.2g | Fiber 2.5g | Sugar 5.4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!