Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This dish will always have a very special place in my heart! This was my Grandma’s recipe. I am so grateful to her for a lot of things and this one is just one of them! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 pound Ground beef
2 teaspoons Sea salt
1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
3 large Bell peppers (sliced into thin strips; I used red, yellow, and green)
1 large onion (cut in half, sliced into thin slices)
1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
4 ounces Cream cheese
1/4 c chicken bone broth
6 slices Provolone cheese (~4 ounces)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a large saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the beef and cook until crumbly and brown. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the onions and bell peppers, then saute until translucent.
5. Add the smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
6. Add the broth and cream cheese. Stir until well mixed.
7. Remove from the heat and transfer everything into a baking dish.
8. Top everything with provolone cheese.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 689.7 | Fat 48.9g | Protein 52.5g | Total Carbs 9.7g | Net Carbs 7.2g | Fiber 2.5g | Sugar 5.4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!