Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
The combination of all the ingredients is just too perfect to make such a delicious treat! This Pizza Casserole will surely make your day extra special! You can add more toppings to this if you like. Try it now!
½ tsp minced garlic
1 c Asiago or Romano cheese or Parmesan or any combination
¼ c Parmesan cheese, grated
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ c low carb pizza sauce
4 large Eggs
2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
⅓ c heavy cream
Pizza toppings optional
½ tsp dried oregano
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 13×9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
3. Add the eggs and cream cheese into a food processor. Pulse until well blended and smooth.
4. Add garlic, cream, oregano, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese into the food processor. Pulse again until well mixed.
5. Add 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of Asiago to the prepared baking pan. Spread it evenly.
6. Add the egg mixture on top of the cheese layer and spread it evenly.
7. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
8. Remove the pan from the oven, add pizza sauce on top, and spread it evenly.
9. Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
10. Sprinkle 1 more cup of mozzarella cheese on top. Feel free to add more.
11. Broil for a few minutes until the cheese has melted completely.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Feel free to add veggies to this recipe if you like. For example, grate summer squash and sprinkle it on top before baking.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 263 | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 586mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 363mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!