Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to make these heavenly treats all the time! I am so grateful to her for sharing this recipe with me because now I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Here you go, friends! Just follow these simple steps they will guide you to perfection! Have a wonderful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
3 large Eggs one Egg is reserved for Egg wash
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 c superfine almond flour
3 c part-skim, low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon coarse salt
2 ounces cream cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
3. Add baking powder and almond flour into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a heat-proof bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Place it inside the microwave and heat for about a minute.
5. Remove from the microwave, then stir until well blended.
6. Add two eggs, almond flour, and cheese. Stir until well blended.
7. Place a plastic wrap onto a flat surface, then spoon the dough on it.
8. Brush each dough with the egg wash.
9. Sprinkle each with coarse salt.
10. Place them in the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Broil for 2 more minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 0.125 recipe or approx. 9 bites, coarse salt topping not included, calories: 315 kcal, carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 18g, Fat: 24g, saturated fat: 7g, sodium: 309mg, potassium: 219mg, fiber: 3g, sugar: 1g, Net carbs: 5g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!