Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
You can serve this casserole as is or with rice! Family lunch or dinner will be awesome again with this spectacular dish! All you need are these basic ingredients. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! I can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t give this recipe a try. Aside from the luscious flavors, it is pretty easy to prepare. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends as well. Enjoy!
2 c Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
3 Garlic Cloves, (chopped)
1 Small Head Green Cabbage, (cored, chopped)
14 ounces Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
3 tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1 Orange Bell Pepper, (seeded, chopped)
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Sweet Onion, (chopped)
1 pound of Ground Beef
Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
1. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
4. Add the orange pepper and onion, then sauté until soft and aromatic.
5. Add the garlic, then sauté for about a minute or until aromatic.
6. Add the spices, salt, pepper, and tomatoes. Stir until well blended.
7. Add the cabbage over the ingredients.
8. Cover the pan, then cook everything for another 15 to 20 minutes or until the cabbage is soft.
9. Add the cheese on top, then cover the pan and allow it to melt completely.
10. Serve right away and enjoy!
Make sure to add about 1/4 cup of water if needed.
Calories474 | Total Fat34g | Saturated Fat13g | Trans Fat1g | Unsaturated Fat17g | Cholesterol108mg | Sodium418mg | Carbohydrates11g | Fiber2g | Sugar6g | Protein31g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!