Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
Do you remember the brownies served at your school? They were awesome, right? Well, this recipe I am sharing with you today is the best brownie recipe out there! All you need are these basic ingredients, and you are good to go! In just 45 minutes, you can enjoy the treats from your childhood! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today. Enjoy!
4 tsp vanilla extract
2 c granulated sugar
1 c butter, melted
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
2 c all-purpose flour
4 large Eggs
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 c butter, softened
1/4 c milk I use 2%
3 c powdered sugar
1. Line with aluminium foil to a 9×13-inch baking dish, then apply cooking spray to it.
2. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
3. Add the cocoa powder and melted butter into the bowl of the electric stand mixer. Beat for a few minutes until the texture becomes smooth.
4. Add sugar and flour, then beat again until well incorporated.
5. Add the vanilla and eggs, then beat again until well blended.
6. Add the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake the batter for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
1. In a large bowl, add the cocoa powder, butter, milk, and powdered sugar. Beat until well blended.
2. Pour the frosting over the brownies and spread them evenly. Use a spatula to spread the frosting.
3. Let the frosting set on top of the brownies for a couple of minutes.
4. Slice the brownies into equal servings.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!